Google

Click Below

Friday, August 24, 2007

How To Think About the Future - Scenario Forecasting

A growing number of businesses use scenario forecasting to look into the future. But forecasting experts say that asking the right questions about the future may be more valuable than finding answers.

If you could see the future, what would it be? Great economic prosperity, another depression, or something in between? What will cause the next radical transformation of society?

An increasing number of business people are using a technique called "scenario forecasting" to think about these questions. They often begin the process with the expectation that they will learn how to look into the future. They soon learn that answering questions about the future isn't nearly as useful as learning how to ask them.

Click here to read more:

1 comment:

Артур Борис  said...

I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 42 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Pedro to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When I contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loans such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email pedroloanss@gmail.com
WhatsApp:+1-863-231-0632